Thinning hair? Hair won’t grow? Don’t know what to do next?
You really need to discover for yourself the revolutionary, yet ultimate secret for beautiful, full hair! Now even you can achieve healthy and radiant hair growth in a short time by washing your hair with onions and shampoo you make yourself! The idea may seem crazy, but the fact is – onions possess unique nutritional compounds. That is why many claim this is the best shampoo for hair loss and thinning hair – Period!
Used on the scalp, the compounds found in raw onion revitalize hair, improve blood circulation to the follicles, and purify the scalp from growth blocking bacteria. Just imagine – long, dense, abundant and beautiful hair! You’ll love the difference!
Onion – The Secret Weapon.
- Onions possess quercetin – a type of flavonoid antioxidant that plays an important part in fighting free radical damage to the skin and hair. It is also linked to reducing the effects of inflammation and ageing.
- Antibacterial properties – hair follicles can become impacted with bacteria. Onion juice can clear away this harmful bacteria, prevent infection, and open the way for renewed hair growth.
- Onions are rich in sulfur. This element is essential for the production of keratin. The hair is made up of 85% keratin.
- Promotes the production of collagen, a natural amino acid. Collagen plays a big part in renewing cells and is responsible for maintaining the strength, elasticity, and thickness of the hair.
- Thoroughly cleans the scalp, removing accumulated toxins that form and solidify in the pores and follicles on the head.
- Stimulates blood circulation to the scalp, so hair follicles can get all the nutrients they need for healthy, natural growth.
How to Make the Best Shampoo for Hair Loss at Home
Items Required for The Best Shampoo for Hair Loss:
- 1 medium red onion
- 250-350ml mild baby shampoo
- To extract the juice, you can use a food processor, a blender, a grater or a juicer.
Peel the red onion, extract the juice (food processor, blender, grater or juicer) and add to a bottle of mild baby shampoo. Some of the shampoo can be removed if necessary to make room for the onion juice.
Gently shake the bottle of onion juice and shampoo to thoroughly mix the 2 ingredients.
You can use any shampoo, but I believe mild is best. If you don’t like the smell of onion, you can camouflage it by choosing a scented shampoo – citrus can be a good choice, for example.
How to Use – The Best Shampoo for Hair Loss:
Use as you would any other shampoo – soak and wet your hair with warm water, and then apply “The Best Shampoo for Hair Loss”. Massage the mix into the scalp from the back of the neck towards the front area and the outside inwards. Make circular motions with your fingers to stimulate blood circulation and promote deep cleansing.
Items for the Conditioning Rinse:
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
Combine the ingredients in a clean squirt bottle or pour directly from a cup. The recipe above makes 8 ounces.
How to use Rinse:
Simply shake the bottle before each use and gently massage into the hair and scalp for a minute or two and rinse. After drying, your hair will not smell like vinegar or onions. I promise! Do a final rinse with cold water to seal the follicles and you are ready to go!
How Long Should You Use – The Best Shampoo for Hair Loss?
Use this shampoo for at least 6 to 8 weeks on alternate days. After you wash and rinse your hair, you’ll notice that the scent will have disappeared once completely dry. Time is your friend so be a bit patient. You will slowly begin to see the effects of onion on your hair. You can let your hair rest for 1 month and resume treatment – again and again and again. Onion is natural and not toxic so this hair loss treatment can be used indefinitely.
Frequently Asked Questions
QUESTION – Why do women lose their hair? ANSWER – In females, 45% of hair loss cases are triggered by genetic factors. The predictable pattern of genetic hair loss in women is called female pattern baldness. The remaining 55% of women who experience hair loss need to explore and address lifestyle factors first – diet and nutrition, physical stress, and emotional stress. You can read more here: ==>Why Women Lose Their Hair<==
QUESTION – Do you know how to make your hair grow faster? ANSWER – Hair is composed of keratin, which is a protein. Hair requires proper nutrition for proper growth. You can read more about how to make hair grow faster here ==>Food for Hair Growth<==
QUESTION – Is there an effective hair growth treatment for women? ANSWER – I have reviewed a Hair Regrowth Treatment that contains the world’s only ingredient specifically approved by the FDA and scientifically designed to treat Female Pattern Baldness at any stage of hair loss. Read about it in the following link: ==>Hair Loss Cure for Women<==